Wisconsin

Ready to Brag!

Ok, so I know I haven't been on here very long....but I'm sure at least of few of you have seen me post about my job at least a few times. Its still a new job so I am still super excited about it. I am the Food and Beverage Manager at a golf club. I am in charge of the day of coordination for wedding, banquets, and golf outings, truely something I love doing!

Ok so to the point of what I'm bragging about, I know you guys have heard of, seen, and/or (like me) religiously watch TLC's Four Weddings.....well my venue is going to be on it! I am almost 100% sure that it is the episode on September 9th. I couldn't be more proud of where I work and now the world (or at least the portion that watches the show) gets to see why I love it. We work very hard at being great and with little to no advertising this will be a great opportunity for us. The bride has hardly kept in contact with us since the wedding (which actually her's was a vow renewal) so its either really good or really bad. I do believe if it was just based on the food and venue we could win hands down.

So I hope you all tune in! I am bound to be in the show at some point, because they kept interviewing where I needed to pass through, which is also exciting!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
Favorite Thing About the Holidays
Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ready to Brag!

• edited December 2011
    That is very exciting! Im going to miss it though. Going to be a little preoccupied with our wedding that weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    well i would hope thats your priority! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  I will watch it!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I DVR it every weekend but I'll pay extra attention to your venue. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    was it the one in Woodridge IL?  I have a friend that lives in Woodridge.  I liked her wedding, it was my fave out of those 4
  • edited December 2011
    yes the one in woodridge! we couldn't be happier with our perfect venue score! although there were things out of our control to cause her to not win, they discussion of how great our venue and food is was enough for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey- it's a kid friendly place! thats the reason the other girls didnt like it.  Not too bad for you!
  • edited December 2011
    They SAID that's why they didn't like it, I think it was actually because the DJ was playing too much rap and after 10 pm she only had like 20 guests left, so there wasn't much of a party atomsphere left, but like I said, we couldn't be happier with what was said about us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards