Ohio-Cincinnati

What is a GREAT shower hostess gift?

You all always have the best ideas- what is a great, personal gift to thank the hostesses of my respective showers?

Re: What is a GREAT shower hostess gift?

• trickeytrickytrickeytricky member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personalized monogram umbrella - or monogrammed towels, a play on the shower topic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave a bath robe and bath and body works for one, wine glasses and a nice bottle for the other. You know your host, so use that as a guide. I wouldnt try to stick with the shower theme if you know that isnt their style.
  • edited December 2011
    i gave my hostesses a shower gift basket from www.elf.com. They are huge and only $15!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_great-shower-hostess-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:860cc4f0-1315-44be-801a-5adc21bc917dPost:358d17d7-e20c-4129-9b86-76a66974076d">Re: What is a GREAT shower hostess gift?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know your host, so use that as a guide. I wouldnt try to stick with the shower theme if you know that isnt their style.
    Posted by kelklump[/QUOTE]

Ditto this - I got my sister a gift card to Sephora for hosting the one for my side, and I got MIL's friend a vase with some flowers and a bottle of wine.
  • edited December 2011
    Interesting, I didn't know this was expected.  What if you have a big group of women throwing you a shower?  My mom's 6 closest friends are throwing me one. Any advice on what I should do as a thank you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards