Connecticut

Let's get serious - The Royal Wedding

I AM SO INSANELY PUMPED for the wedding tomorrow - I'm definately going to DVR the whole thing and watch it on Friday night (after our tasting!). Is anyone else excited or am I the only wierdo? I'm so excited to see all the dresses! AH!

Re: Let's get serious - The Royal Wedding

• edited December 2011

I am obsessed too!! Ive been watching the specials they have been playing all week... CANNOT WAIT to see the royal wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just posted about this on the June board!  I'm pumped, I've missed all the specials this week unfortunately, but I am DVRing the wedding and will probably wake up at 3am too lol...
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am excited too! I keep reading different articles and things about it.  FI doesn't really understand the hype about it, but i love it.
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited too!  I was starting to get a bit annoyed always hearing about it for the past 5 months. But now that it's finally here, I can't wait to watch it and see the dress and all the details!
    imageAnniversary
  • EStar73EStar73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a slumber party at my mom's house and we're waking up early to watch it! I'm really excited to see everything!!
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    edited December 2011
    I really hadn't been paying much attention until the last couple weeks....now I'm SO excited and have my DVR all set!!!  FI thinks I'm crazy haha
  • edited December 2011
    3am?! I thought it was 5am?! Ahhh. I'm gonna DVR it if I don't wake up like I was planning to watch it!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I want to see all the details def!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What channel are you all dvring and what time are you starting it?? I haven't set mine yet because I don't know what to do!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so excited for this! I will be up with my tea, tiara and scones. lol I'm obsessed!
  • edited December 2011
    If I wasn't getting married tomorrow I might be more interested, but I'm so sick of hearing about it when I'm trying to be excited about my own day.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm obsessed! DVRing BBC, from 3am-3pm. FI thinks I'm crazy... He's probably right!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Melissa603Melissa603 member
    edited December 2011
    Most coverage starts at 4am - I can't wait to watch it. I'm definitely getting up =)
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to watch it either! I've been dying to see her dress!  I have it DVR'd on two stations but will probably watch it as soon as I get up and while I'm at work...so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards