Illinois-Chicago

Rehearsal Dinner Locations St. Charles

Hello Ladies!
It has been quite some time since I have been on here!  I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for rehearsal dinner locations in the St. Charles area.  Preferably a private room for about 40 or so people.  Looking for something pretty casual..  TIA!!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations St. Charles

• knthayerknthayer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the MOH for my MOH last summer. She had hers at a place right downtown...right next to her church, St. Patrick's. I believe it was called 18 North.

They had a private room and the restaurant is kinda neat. It used to be a church so it's unique looking.

Everything turned out very nice. Good luck!
  • I'm not sure if they are still open, but check out Salernos (yummy pizza). Also, Charlie Fox's, Mill Race Inn, Francescas, and ZaZas Steakhouse are all great places. And, it's a little further but Grattos in Geneva on 3rd is FI and my favorite restuarant right now (not sure if they can do 40 though)

• Ohh, I thought of a couple more: Erik & Mes, Al Capones Hideaway, Olive Garden, Portillos, Gino's East, or Pheasant Run.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Salernos.  Right on the river, downtown, nice location.  If you want to venture a little bit outside of St. Charles, we had ours in Wheaton at a little place called Adelles.  Family and friends are still raving about how great the food was.  Deffinately compariable to a nice city resturant.  They worked perfectly within our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pwit660pwit660 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    18 north is now called Onesti's, and is wonderful and the owner will work with your budet. Isabella's was great but they closed. I would give Onesti's a whirl. Great food and unique atmosphere.
  • pwit660pwit660 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, forgot to mention that they are VERY friendly,cusoimer sevice was fantastic. My wife and I had dinner there last night. Prime Rib was the special on Wed. at 1.00 oz...min. 10 oz. Since my daughters rehersal will be on a Wed. we will offer Prime rib and another choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards