Nebraska-Omaha

Hello girls!

Veteran Knottie/ Nestie here! Hey - I thought I would let you know that while we are up to our typical antics on the Nest boards (have tons of fun, c'mon over!) - we are all pretty talented - and have our own "blog" of our skills/biz's - if you would like to take a peek (lots of talented photogs, designers, ect), or if you have a service that you can offer that others might be interested, page it on the Nest boards!
TIff
http://www.nestietalents.blogspot.com/

Re: Hello girls!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    How do you ad your business? I couldn't figure it out....I wanted to add my event coordinating and character entertainment for kids. I have a Dora and an Elmo look alike costumes and also do party planning for weddings and other such things. I am owner of party palz your pay in the party planning process. lol Sorry had to add that in there.
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_hello-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:509ce989-05ae-4a2e-b5cf-bd59236c970ePost:9729ba54-493f-429b-a9b2-2c8d34fecc1f">Re: Hello girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you ad your business? . lol Sorry had to add that in there.
    Posted by Scorpiogrrrrl[/QUOTE]

Scorpiogrrrl, you are not allowed to post that on the knot.  Vendors are not allowed.  You can PM that to the nestie who runs that blog because that is off of the knot/nest but please do not post this sort of stuff or a mod could ban you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    oh whoopsie..sorry..can I delete it..was making convo with the gal who posted it didnt really know I was breaking rules. I will pm her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards