Wedding Party

WPBP of the day

Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles?

Name a movie with talking animals in it:

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church?

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious?

Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• Which is better? Pancakes....I love McDonald's pancakes!

Movie with talking animals? Dogs and Cats (love this movie)

Are you a religious person? attend church?I believe in God but I don't believe in organized religion. I don't fault people if they believe differently than me. I don't go to church because, in my experience, most people go just to show off and like to be "holier than thou." Hypocrites annoy me.

Is your ceremony religious?Yes, we are using Fi's childhood pastor. He really wanted to have him perform the ceremony. On a funny note... Fi doesn't believe in God at all and I have issues with going to church. The pastor doesn't have to know this though; he's pretty laid back anyways.
    Anniversary
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Waffles, forever and ever.  Amen.

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Ice Age

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Sort of, and yes, because I work there.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? It will be.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? mmm, waffles! My mom gave me the special recipe!
    Name a movie with talking animals in it: Babe
    Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? No I am not religious and I do not attend church. I did when I was younger, but I was still never very religious.
    Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? Not at all. We wrote the ceremony and we specifically left it out.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles?
    Pancakes!

Homeward Bound

I am somewhat religious, but I do not go to church

No, it won't be.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? It really depends on my mood, but I usually lean toward pancakes...
    Name a movie with talking animals in it: Robin Hood (the Disney version...one of my favorite Disney movies EVER!)
    Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Yes, but I haven't been to church in quite a while...
    Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? We intend to have one of the pastors at our church officiate the ceremony, but it's not going to be particularly religious...if that makes any sense...
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Waffles. 

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Alvin and the Chipmunks

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? I believe in God, but I do not usually go to church. 

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? No.  H is agnostic so he did not really feel comfortable with our ceremony being religious.  That was fine with me.  His uncle got ordained online a few years ago for H's sister's wedding so he performed our ceremony.  H and I put the ceremony together ourselves.

I really wanted to have our ceremony in a church because I like the formal setting.  Luckily, we were able to use the church that my mom attends (Universalist Unitarian) so we were able to have the church setting but we could select our own officiant.
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles?   Pancakes

Name a movie with talking animals in it: The Land Before Time
    Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? No and No.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? Nope, it won't be.
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Waffles. I have a better chance at eating them before all of the syrup is absorbed.  

Name a movie with talking animals in it: The Neverending Story. Do Luck Dragons count?

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Yes, and I do attend church on an almost-weekly basis.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? Yes, it will be a Catholic ceremony.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? WAFFLES with fresh strawberries.  Or cinnamon french toast.  Or chocolate chip pancakes.  I'm doing it wrong, I think.

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Finding Nemo, The Lion King

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Not really.  I'm not sure what I believe.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? It probably will be to a certain extent.
    Crispy french toast, yum!

Shrek.

Not really.  No.

No.  

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles?  French toast, when it's made properly.

Name a movie with talking animals in it:  The Aristocats

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church?  Not remotely.  I'm philosophically Taoist, but I don't follow their religious practices.  I was raised Catholic, but I realized my senior year of high school that I no longer bought it, and once I left for college I haven't been to church since.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious?  Again, not remotely.

This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Pancakes or french toast depending on my mood

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Stuart Little

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? No and no, although I did all through high school and was active in the church choir and youth group (and am really glad to have participated in those activities)

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? No
    French toast, yum.

Homeward Bound.

No

Kind of, we had a traditional Cherokee blanket ceremony. Other than that it wasn't religious.
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Waffles

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Garfield

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Yes and I used to and was fairly active in the church, but didn't for the last year or so after leaving mine due to internal politics and such.  I'm starting to look for a new one.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? Yes, although I don't think it was overly religious and it wasn't in the format of a service.

Waffles with bananas and caramel sauce
    Emperor's new Groove

I do have some spiritual beliefs but I don't share the same views as my religion (catholic).  No

It will take place in a cathedral (catholic) but there will not be a mass.  There isn't really anywhere else to perform the ceremony where I"m from (a small town) except the same hall as the reception and I don't really like that idea.  Also it would upset my FI family if we didn't have it in a church (my FFIL told me that if we don't get married in a church we're going to hell)  I was very much against the idea before thinking I didn't want to start my marriage on a lie but since we're not having a mass I feel better since it will only be blessed.
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles? Mmm...waffles. 

Name a movie with talking animals in it: Disney Robin Hood!

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? Yes.  I don't often attend church, but I teach in a religious school.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? Not a major amount, but it will be.
  • Which is better: pancakes, french toast, or waffles?  French toast

Name a movie with talking animals in it: I can't believe no one has said Dr. Doolittle!

Are you a religious person? Do you attend church? religious, yes.  I haven't attended church regularly the past couple of years.  The last time I went was in July - I don't think showing it to my mother last weekend counts.

Is your/was your wedding ceremony religious? yes, but no communion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards