Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Skyview Lodge??

Has anyone been to or had a wedding at Skyview Lodge in Brunswick??? Im 90 % sure this is where I want my reception...it is a little out of budget, but it fits my rustic theme beautifully. Ive been searching the internet for reviews...but have only found a couple.
1- That the found isnt outstanding.
2- The genral manager was hard to get in contact with.

Any input fellow knotties???

Re: Skyview Lodge??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings and different events here, but none recently that involved food.  It is a really cool location, but I was told by a few different people that their food isn't good.  I have alot of family in Brunswick, so we know alot of people who've used it.  I'd say before you commit ask for a food tasting... I was told they won't let you bring an outside caterer in.  Also discus floor plans.  The last wedding I went to there, the dance floor was super small and half the guests had to eat up in the loft area, which meant having to carry your food and drinks up the stairs.  I definitely wouldn't seat any of your older guests up there!  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good day Eyys, I am the wedding planner at Skyview Lodge.  You have stated some un true things in regards to Skyview.  If you are a bride that states you are getting married in June of 2012.  I would love to show you around our newly remodeled facility.  It sounds like you are not familiar with my facility.  You state that guests had been seated in the loft.  However, the loft of the Lodge has not been used in over 15 years.   We offer catered and non catered events. Outside catering by a licensed caterer is always welcome to come visit with me and work up a menu that a client may like. You have posted many times in regards to negative comments about Skyview Lodge and I would like to clear up any misunderstandings you may have. We offer any potential bride the opportunity to come visit and sample foods and taste wines the last Friday of every month. This would be a great time to get reacquainted with us.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards