Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Philadelphia Themed Welcome Bags

Hi,
For the welcome bags, there's obviously Tastykakes and soft pretzels. Any other uniquely Philadelphia items that are fairly inexpensive that I could include?
Thanks!

Re: Philadelphia Themed Welcome Bags

• edited December 2011
    Peanut Chews, something from Hershey, Herr's Chips, Philly postcards, any little Phillies/EAgles/Flyers./Sixers things...

I had some luck at 5 Below with cute Phillies cookies for a dollar each. 
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Philadelphia Magazine?

(oooh c&d...I didnt think of Hershey...good call, I have to add that to mine haha)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frank's Soda, black cherry wishniak or vanilla cream flavored. Mmmmmm.
  • edited December 2011
    I've learned recently that Zitners are local. :-)  You can probably get a ton of eggs for very little on Monday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I forget which company, but one of the popular bottled waters is also Philly... We got it at Sams.  I'm thinking it may have been poland spring or one of those?   
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot about Zitner's and I just picked up some Butter Krak eggs on my way back to VA yesterday! LOL.... you should definately pick those up!
  • luvdelilahluvdelilah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to WI wedding that included beer from the big brewing companies out there - what about a Yuengling, etc?  I thought it was gross to have warm beer, but FI thought it was fun. 

Sam's club has large packs of Tasty-Kakes and Herr's chips.  Someone mentioned Utz pretzels too?  I second 5 Below also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Don't forget Peeps!  They are made in Bethlehem and they have them out for pretty much every holiday now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards