Pennsylvania-Central

two ring bearers...help

we are getting married and using my fiancees two children as our Ringbearer and Flowergirl.  I have a nephew about the same age that i'm really close with so i don't want to leave him out.  I need to find a way to make him part of the wedding without him having to be a co-ringbearer.....any ideas...thanks,
Michelle

Re: two ring bearers...help

• edited December 2011
    Are you having a train at all on your wedding dress?  If so rather than a ring bearer he could hold the edge of your train as you walk down the aisle.  I personally don't think there is any probem with having more than one ring bearer:)
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto  honeybee. I've been to numerous weddings where that has been more than one ringbearer, it's not all that uncommon. I have seen some brides do a "here comes the bride" banner. Just a thought.

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011

My sister used both of my boys as ringbears in her wedding.  They each had a pillow to carry.  It was really nice.

• edited December 2011
    I have 2 nephews and plan on using them both as ring bearers.  You can have them each carry a pillow or a bear.  It would be nice to have them both included in your big day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards