New Jersey

love the venue but hate the chairs!!! help!!!

hello all...i fell in love with a venue with the right price!!!! but the chairs are horrrrrible!!!!!!! they do not provide chair covers so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on cheap white chair covers, I was to tie burlap in a bow around it to make it more romantic/rustic looking? any advice would be appreicated thanks!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: love the venue but hate the chairs!!! help!!!

• I hate the chairs in my venue too.  Have you asked them what other people have done?  I would think they have ideas.  You could always rent other chairs if you're willing to spend the money. This site may also give you some ideas.
  • omg those are perfect!!!!!!!!  are those all for rent because I didnt see a price on there
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you're looking to buy try linentablecloth.com, looking to rent www.chaircovernj.com/chaircover.php
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wildflower does rent and I red that they ship  to NJ but you'd have to give them a call about pricing.
  • http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/95-chiavari-chair-rentals-ny-nj-ct-brooklyn/433d3f8f70c666af.html

this might help! your venue doesnt have the option of covering the chairs? you can google "chair cover rental" and find a place. I did that while i was looking for the Chiavari chairs :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_love-the-venue-but-hate-the-chairs-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:9ce76045-43ce-4198-8290-9e77142b5a5fPost:7f2783a7-9340-489a-978e-4a1afe0228b9">Re:love the venue but hate the chairs!!! help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are they that bad? Once people are sitting in them, the chairs are much less noticeable, and its not like they end up in a lot of pictures.
    Posted by Liatris2010[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree. The chairs at my venue are like, red velvet which is not at all the colors I am using, but totally fit in with the look and feel of the room/location.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm really not worried about this and don't want to add any more unnecessary expenses. You might want to research the price before deciding to do this - you may be able to apply the money elsewhere.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards