Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Rentals

I need to rent table clothes, dinner ware, flat ware, linen napkins, aisle runner, etc...Anyone know a good and reasonably priced company?

And, I'm looking for apothecary jars for our candy bar. Any idea where I can get those?

Thanks!
Married my better half on 11/6/2011.

Re: Wedding Rentals

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure on the tableware,  but I might be able to help you out with apothecary jars...  I still have mine from my wedding that I'm planning on selling!   How many did you need?
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• lanette30lanette30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the cheapest place in town is Taylor Rentals, and the good thing is all of there dishes and stuff are brand new!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi for the apothecary jars I found mine at variaous Ross and Marshall's stores ranging from $7.99 eah and up but not more than $15.00 each.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_wedding-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:6202403a-28c3-4437-8e91-111bc0040e10Post:0d2a152f-297f-4e9d-9d1c-e1fb5a84c929">Re: Wedding Rentals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure on the tableware,  but I might be able to help you out with apothecary jars...  I still have mine from my wedding that I'm planning on selling!   How many did you need?
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I need probably 5 or so, depending on the size. How many do you have?
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • edited December 2011
    I have 6...   they are various sizes...  we paid $18-$45 for them. 

There's a pic in my for sale link under my sig... and a contact form you can email me if you want.  =)

Photobucket

• brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_wedding-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:6202403a-28c3-4437-8e91-111bc0040e10Post:97c96aba-2608-4d84-a5d1-d1b9eaef1922">Re: Wedding Rentals</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi for the apothecary jars I found mine at variaous Ross and Marshall's stores ranging from $7.99 eah and up but not more than $15.00 each.
    Posted by Aggie602[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I started collecting jars of various sizes (both vases and apothecary jars) only a couple weeks ago and I already have about 15. I got every single one of them from either Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Max. SUPER cheap (the apothecary jars were the most expensive and ranged from $10-$15) and quality enough for resale after the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We looked there when we were getting ours, and they didn't have ones as big as we wanted for the bigger ones...  or that went well with the ones we had to start with.  All the lids are the same shape and stuff like that on the ones we got.  We wanted different sizes/shapes to a point,  but not mismatched.

We did get one or two at Ross for $15.
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards