Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Register our honeymoon

Has anyone registered their honeymoon? If so do you recommend registering your honeymoon? Can you recommend a specific site or company. I am just starting to look into this.  We are planning a honeymoon in Hawaii in January.  I am very interested but not sure how to go about registering our honeymoon.

Re: Register our honeymoon

• Options
    You might want to read the posts below about HM registries. This question gets asked here and honeymoon board a lot and there are numerous posts you can read.
  • Options
    Thank you. I just started to read some of the posts. I guess I was a little quick to post.
  • Options
    Knotties are mostly against this, I however think its a great idea. We did a HM registry for our wedding and it went over great, guests really loved it and told us so. We used honeyfund.com they dont charge any fees to guests or you to use it which is why IMO its the best.

We also went to hawaii, just got back a few weeks ago :)
  • Options
    Knotties are against this??? I think honeymoon registering is a great idea so speak for yourself and not everyone else..
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Knotties are against this??? I think honeymoon registering is a great idea so speak for yourself and not everyone else..
    Posted by ladydiy2004[/QUOTE]
    She said that Knotties are <strong>mostly</strong> against this.
  • Options
    I heard a lot of knotties are against this but when we did my cousin's shower we put the cards in and she had quite a few people contribute.  My travel agent said the same thing.  He had someone that had over $1000 in contributions.  Guess it could go either way with some people but he said he highly recommends it.  some people just don't know what to get and don't like to shop.  That may make it easier for some people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are thinking of doing this and I see nothing wrong with it. I really don't think the people who are coming to my wedding are the types to be offended by this.
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards