Wedding Reception Forum

need a centerpiece for black and white wedding - nothing short or bushy!

Hi! I have been all over the web looking for a centerpiece that catches my eye. The colors are strictly WHITE and Black.  The room is HUGE with tall ceilings so I was trying to find maybe like a vase or something skinny and tall. this way it helps fill the room a big and the guests are not loooking around the centerpiece to chit chat and stuff. I do not want a vase with a hundred flowers black and white, I am open to candles, ribbons, water, vases, mirrors, pretty open- I would like to see a picture of something if you have an idea for me!! thanks so much!!!! HELP! Smile

Re: need a centerpiece for black and white wedding - nothing short or bushy!

• We had a similar issue. My colors were navy, white and a touch of lime green. Our venue had massive ceilings and I wanted something simple, clean and elegant.

We went with a tall vase of long, white calla lillies along with three white pillar candels and a few white votives on each table.

The pictures a little small, but if you want i can PM you some morewww.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=38633687&id=63903091">

• I don't have pics, but here is what I am doing:

Round 60 inch tables. I have tall and short vases, alternating between the tables. Tall glass cylinders, I think a foot tall. I'm spray painting tall branches (36-48 inches) in white or black glitter paint, then hanging crystals on them, with whatever flower I choose (white roses or white calla lillies) around the bottom of the branches in the vase. I have white 9 inch wrought iron candle holders with dangly crystals on them, will have hurricane glass on top (we have to have our candles "covered" due to historic site), and smaller votives to mix around.

The shorter vases will be spiral sterling silver bowls with rounded floral arrangements to match the rest of the flowers, also with the candles.

Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards