Destination Weddings Discussions

Future Siggy Challenge Themes

Our Siggy Challenges go thru to the end of the year.  With the Holidays right around the corner (and Christmas in 2 months and 24 days) we'll all be pretty busy, so I thought I'd get your ideas now!!

What are some things you guys would like to have / see for future Siggy Challenges?  They don't all have to be WR, so let's see what you got!!

(You can check out my bio and the tab "Siggy Challenge" to see all past and future Challenges)

Re: Future Siggy Challenge Themes

• Well I was a big fan of this weeks challenge... so in sticking with the ugly theme I think around Christmas time we should do a "The Ugliest Christmas Sweater!!!!"
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Picture of your kids?  Or nieces and nephews?  I always like to brag about that...LOL
    DW Siggy Challenge - Wedding Shoes
    Wedding Shoes
    Photobucket
    Marrying my sweetheart in Holden Beach, NC on July 12, 2011!! ~Lindsay~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    My Planning Bio - UPDATED 9-29-10
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_future-siggy-challenge-themes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:85fda93a-0fd8-4898-a726-2e6de7f2bbffPost:20311f97-c572-4499-9b23-9882c7bdbacb">Re: Future Siggy Challenge Themes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I was a big fan of this weeks challenge... so in sticking with the ugly theme I think around Christmas time we should do a "The Ugliest Christmas Sweater!!!!"
    Posted by tiffhiam[/QUOTE]

That is a good idea, however, we have all the Challenge themes thru the end of the year, so we'll definitely keep this one in mind for next Christmas!  :)
  • So I just watched that video...and I'll tell you what, YOU are brave for letting your FI do that. I'd be so scared everytime he left the house (well I will be anyways when he becomes a firefighter, but still).

Your FI does have some balls to do that. Congrats to him, when need people like him in this world.

and Shelli, you convinced me...maybe I'll venture over to the board then...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_future-siggy-challenge-themes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:85fda93a-0fd8-4898-a726-2e6de7f2bbffPost:e7158c0e-944e-4efa-be6b-fc96722640ef">Re: Future Siggy Challenge Themes</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I just watched that video...and I'll tell you what, YOU are brave for letting your FI do that. I'd be so scared everytime he left the house (well I will be anyways when he becomes a firefighter, but still). Your FI does have some balls to do that. Congrats to him, when need people like him in this world. and Shelli, you convinced me...maybe I'll venture over to the board then...
    Posted by beckerz03[/QUOTE]

?????
  • What about your honorary celebirty MOH/BM?  The one gift you do NOT want to receive as a wedding gift?  Pic of your car (minus license plates, of course) - I think you can tell a lot about someone by their car.  Something you collect/used to collect.  The one creature comfort you couldn't live without.  Your favorite toy as a child. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards