Ohio-Toledo

Found my DRESS--now with PICTURE!

I know this is kind of a random post, but I wanted to share my excitement with all of you :) Went with 3 of my bridesmaids today to Gallipos (sp?) in Toledo. I was skeptical because of all the horrible reviews, but I had an absolutely wonderful times. The staff was wonderful and understood what I was looking for and very helpful. And I even grabbed for a couple dresses I didn't think I would like. Well, I usually stick to A-line and Ball Gowns, but I fell in love with a drop-waist dress that is simple, but with a bit of bling on it :)

It was such a "Say Yes to the Dress" moment, haha. When she put on the veil and gave me some flowers I seriously started tearing up. My friends did too, and they all have such different taste it was amazing. And the sample fit me like a glove to I'm going to get that one for a discounted rate. I was okay with it because it's brand new and only a couple people have tried it on :)

So I had to share my news with all of you!! I found my dream dress! And it's even a little sexy and curvy so the Fiance will adore it! :)

EDIT:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Found my DRESS--now with PICTURE!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! Do you have any pics to share? I love seeing what kinds of dresses others have found :-)
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't take any yet because I'm putting down a deposit on Tuesday, but I'll have them just after and I'll most definitely post it. It's a newer fall 2010 dress so I can't find it online anywhere and I don't know the designer so that doesn't really help :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I also had a great experience at Gallippos even though I didn't buy my dress there.  Be sure to post some pictures when you can! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding your dress! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics! 
    I also went to Gallioppos and had a great experience! I don't know why people say its such a horrible place and so expensive... I had great service and all of the dresses were (...I believe...) reasonably priced. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

just bought it today! The veil will be shorter, but I wanted to show my mom what it would look like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh! So pretty! Looks great on you :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Is that dress called Melissa Broach? If so, I got the same one :o) It comes in very quicky! I'm obsessed.
  • KFACE08KFACE08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look awesome. Great job, and congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    It does look like mellissa brooch, but they dont sell maggies at gallipos:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards