Georgia-Atlanta

Bridesmaids dresses!

So my bridesmaids are scattered across 3 different states (and a different country, but I'll deal with that one later) namely MA, GA and FL. 

Other than David's Bridals which seems to be ubiquitous, where else can I send them to get a dress? My idea is to have them pick their own dress style in the same color. 

Any thoughts, or ideas??

Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids dresses!

• Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girl's were scattered across the US as well.  If you want them to select their own dress style in a chosen color, why not pick a designer and go from there?  I'm not sure what size cities they reside, but chances are a bridal store there (or close by) may carry it.   I also know many girls (including 2 of my cousins) sent their BM"s to J. Crew to find the stuff and had great luck!
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo has their own stores across the US and also have their dresses in other stores. Visit their website!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bridesmaids-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a7d84af7-555b-4721-9e41-f9fd5c47802aPost:df2d2cb7-bf9e-41f1-9fbd-eb23476954f9">Re: Bridesmaids dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My girl's were scattered across the US as well.  If you want them to select their own dress style in a chosen color, why not pick a designer and go from there?  I'm not sure what size cities they reside, but chances are a bridal store there (or close by) may carry it.   I also know many girls (including 2 of my cousins) sent their BM"s to J. Crew to find the stuff and had great luck!
    Posted by Sapphire1002[/QUOTE]

<div>What do you think about getting a swatch of fabric and mailing it to them and have their dress fit that swatch?? Might be too much for for them. I like your idea of the designer. AHH! Now off to find a designer! I feel like Alfred Angelo is a good bet, as the last post said. AND his dresses are cute. </div><div>
    </div><div>Is that your engagement ring?? I have a sapphire engagement ring too!! =) No diamonds, though -- fiance knows I dont like them....who knew he was listening to me all this time?</div>
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nordstroms and JCP have some great choices of dresses, obviously JCP being the more affordable option.  Check those out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm
  • edited December 2011
    try www.outerinner.com - I might even buy my dress from them!

Also, a girlfriend of mine just got married and asked all the girls to wear black but they could buy whichever dress they wanted - it photographed really well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards