Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

dj and lighting?

recommendations please! i prefer to go with acompany that does both...
but i have a dj i am intrested in who doesnt do lighting so i would like companies that do both or one that just does lighting!

Re: dj and lighting?

• WLevine75WLevine75 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jason with Synergetic Sound..
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jessa1228jessa1228 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Synergetic and East Coast Event Group both have separate lighting packages. I booked both my DJ & lighting through East Coast. Synergetic is a little pricey IMO.
    Anniversary
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    east coast event group..they even through in extra lights at my wedding
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I used Pulse Entertainment and was able to get both lighting and DJ for about 1400.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    edited December 2011
    I just signed with Silver Sound DJs and they are super professional, affordable, and up-front about everything.  My DJ is doing our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, bringing his own equipment (duh), and 4 different types of lighting.  I have him for 6 hours and he was less than $1500.  I couldn't sing his praises loud enough.  He even sent me an 80-minute mix to show me his blending/mixing skills and Silver Sound has a voice demo on the website so you can hear the DJs announce a bridal party.  Love love love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards