Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW - Photog Website

Sorry to be an attention whore again (three months after my wedding...) but I'm kinda excited because my photographers - DnK Photography - are using us as one of their two "featured weddings" on their website portfolio.  :)

http://dnkphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - Photog Website

• edited December 2011
    It's ok, because I could look at your pictures over and over again :)

Where was your ceremony?
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Steph. I die over your pictures. You looked too freaking cute!
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen, I've been meaning to ask you, where did your arch come from? Did you make/buy/rent? I love it...
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have told you once and I will tell you again how much i LOVE your pictures! It makes me tearyeyed just looking at them :). Maybe part of it is the connection to your video clip I saw which also made me emotional or that fact that I am just emotional period these days :) but seriously your pictures are fantastic! I sent a link to my photographer of them a while back because I loved them so much :).
  • laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with everyone else. Plus, I've been meaning to ask if you have a link to your video, we've finally decided to hire a videographer (less than 3 weeks out), and I want to show them your clip to show what I would like! Let me know, thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Awww...you guys are so sweet.  Y'all just made my day.

tpender13 - I just bought the arch on craigslist.  I was thinking of trying to sell it again, but I am more than happy to give it away to a fellow knottie!  I'm sure my friend will be happy to get it out of his garage.  Let me know if you want it!

Laura - Here's the link!  www.vimeo.com/12795778" target="_blank">http://www.vimeo.com/12795778
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love it, but I just showed the pics to FI and he just said he doesn't want an arch, period. Boo. Thanks so much for the offer, though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards