North Carolina-Outer Banks

Catering

I am in the process of chosing a cater for a small wedding. Our reception will be at an event home in Pine Island.  I am torn between The Good Life and Chilli Peppers. Has anyone had any exprience (Good/Bad/Ugly) with either?

Thanks!

Re: Catering

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:f150f3e2-90f1-491c-a55d-aeaa149b647cPost:560b46b7-2cb1-45fe-a0d9-f55de6de08b3">Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in the process of chosing a cater for a small wedding. Our reception will be at an event home in Pine Island.  I am torn between The Good Life and Chilli Peppers. Has anyone had any exprience (Good/Bad/Ugly) with either? Thanks!
    Posted by peaksarah[/QUOTE]

Chilli Peppers is one of my favorite restaurants.  With that said, I tried to use them for our reception, and communication was terrible.  They took weeks to get back to me, and then they sent me a menu that was completely different than I wanted.  I asked for a potato bar, grilled chicken, some type of beef, and a salad.  I am so not kidding when I say they sent me prices for a taco bar. I probably still have that pricing in my email if you want it.

I have heard really good things about The Good Life, though!
  • I haven't heard much about Chilli Peppers, but as PP said, I've heard good things about The Good Life
  • We're getting ours from Bad Bean.

• We're looking into using Good Life for the rehearsal dinner for 45 people and Steve (the owner) has been really nice and has reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards