Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Can we talk cellphones?

2»

Re: Can we talk cellphones?

• Options
    edited November 2010
    The FI and I just switched to the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G last night. So far.. It's awesome! We are actually on a plan with one other person and we share 3k minutes but have unlimited text & data. It's going to come out to about $79 a month or something like that. I can't stop playing with it.

Good luck!
  • Options
    sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-talk-cellphones?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fd071dc1-0093-42b6-bf50-bd42dac9c007Post:4a4e3307-9c73-4477-9966-d01f36d66cbf">Re: Can we talk cellphones?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we talk cellphones? : I hate touch screen typing; that's one reason I'm sticking with my Droid or the Droid 2  at renewal and not the Droid X, still has a real keyboard.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]<div>
    <div>My dad and I made the salesman blow a gasket when we upgraded our plans on Black Friday, me because I wouldn't take a Droid and my dad because he would only take a Droid 2 because of the keyboard.  He kept trying to tell us how awesome the touch screen was - said my dad would NEVER use his keyboard and that I was just being difficult with my "touch screen hate".  I told him to just give me my BB Curve and walk away or kiss my new contract goodbye.</div></div><div>
    </div><div><strong>Edited to add</strong>: I don't know if it matters, but I can access/post to TK from my browser on my Curve.  Haven't stolen my sister's phone to see if it works on the BB Bold, and I have no idea if Droids can - I know iPhones have had issues.</div>

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-talk-cellphones?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fd071dc1-0093-42b6-bf50-bd42dac9c007Post:5ee721eb-5115-4e89-a35a-85b5505af001">Re: Can we talk cellphones?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI has the Droid and <strong>he's ass over tits for it</strong>. Seriously. He's had the damn phone since it came out and he still giggles and squeals whenever Droid commercials come on TV. I, on the other hand, am on Sprint and have an LG Lotus Elite, which I kind of love. I had the regular Lotus first, which was purple and wonderful and purple. Did I mention it was purple? The camera isn't too great on either one, but it works for me.
    Posted by AlmostMrsStrong[/QUOTE]

<div>New favorite saying ever.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_can-talk-cellphones?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fd071dc1-0093-42b6-bf50-bd42dac9c007Post:9880cd51-3602-4e7d-a963-9e21dc04691f">Re: Can we talk cellphones?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we talk cellphones? : New favorite saying ever.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

LOL, glad I could be of service.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards