Michigan-Lansing

Kellogg Center Receptions

Hi, I'm considering the Kellog Center for my reception site. I couldn't find many reviews of them online. Has anyone heard good or bad things about them? I'm most interested to hear how their food is.

Thanks!!!

Re: Kellogg Center Receptions

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually having my reception there and I have heard good reviews from other people.  I personally haven't eaten there but everyone I know who has been, said it was really good.

My FI and I met with Pam a few months ago and were really impressed.  She is very knowledgable and was very patient in answering every one of my questions.

HTH!
  • applekapplek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had a couple of lunch gathering there and the food is very good. I would not worry about that at all. My favorite is their pecan encrusted whitefish.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a couple of weddings there and the food was good.
  • edited December 2011
    My sister was planning on having her reception there on May 15, 2010.  She just called off the engagement yesterday.  If you would be interested in having your wedding there on that day, we would be willing to offer a discount.  Please contact Mary at mfbernest@gmail.com  or 517-285-1060.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my reception there in November 2008 and it was the best decision I made- food was wonderful (we did the Italian buffet).  As already mentioned, Pam is great to work with and they handle all the details so all you have to do is show up!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards