Florida-South Florida

Hair Trial Run

Good morning ladies!

I need to schedule my hair trial run. I just have a few questions on the procedure.

1) I am not sure that the person who is doing my trial run will be my final hairdresser the day of. How much is the trial run? The same as the hair the day of the wedding?

2) Should I take my MOH to try hairstyles on her or take all the bridesmaids?

Have a FAB day ladies!

Re: Hair Trial Run

• Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually the trial is cheaper, or its included in the price for the day of depends who you use. I would definitely ask if they will be the same person doing your hair the day of.

As for the girls and their hair styles I would see if any of them want to get a trial first unless you are paying for them.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    hair trials usually run about $50-75 unless its included in a package.

You should absolutely make sure the person doing your trial will be the same person doing your hair for the wedding.

:D
  • edited December 2011
    I also agree that you should have the person who will do your hair on the day of do your trial as well.  One of the functions of the trial (at least in my opinion) is to make sure you will like what they do the day of - like an audition.  The person who is doing my wedding day charges much more than $50 for a trial so it really depends on who you use.  As far as the BM's having hair trials - I would say cost would make that decision for me~
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    • Find out when you pay for a trial run if that will be transferred to the payment for the day of the wedding.
    • I wouldnt worry too much about the bridesmaids UNLESS you dont mind paying extra for their trial.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Always make sure that the person who's doing your trial is the same one that will be doing your makeup or hair on the day of the wedding. Otherwise, mix ups, wrong choice of hairstyle or a disaster can happen.

Unless you are paying for your MOH or bridesmaids' hair & makeup, there's no needto bring them. If they want to come and pay for a trial themselves, they're welcome to, I suppose.

Good luck! Share pictures of your trial :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards