Louisiana-New Orleans

help...florist in Luling out of her home

My MIL just called me and wanted the name of a florist who worked out of her home in Luling.  I met with her for a consultation back in 2005 and for some reason MIL thought I'd still have her name and number...lol.

All I can remember is this lady had a really nice house (possibly corner lot), and her florist stuff was in the back garage and she had coolers and stuff back there.

Any ideas?  Thanks

Re: help...florist in Luling out of her home

• meredithcheekmeredithcheek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina O'Malley does flowers out of her house...corner lot, in her garage but in Kenner almost at the Jefferson / St. Charles parish line? 
  • Mrs.SaxyMrs.Saxy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm....MIL says it was Luling.  I barely remember the consultation so IDK.  Thanks, I'll pass the name to MIL.
  • edited December 2011
    I know who you are talking about, as we almost went with her and I really liked her stuff.

I think the name of her business is Blumen-Lendel or something similar, but cannot for the life of me remember what her actual name was. I'll look and see if I can find her card

Edit: here we go

Blumen Lendle

• (985) 785-7100
    Luling, LA 70070
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Her name is Clair and it is Blumen Lendle...I was suppose to meet with her but could never find a convenient time for the two of us to meet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards