Mississippi

In search of an outdoor ceremony and reception venue in the central Mississippi area! Help!

Im getting married in May 2012 and would love to hear ideas of venues in either Jackson, MS, Benton/Yazoo City, MS, Philadelphia, MS, or areas around these three towns. All three towns have sentimental meaning to me and my groom-to-be so we'd like to keep it close to those areas.

Ideally, I'd love an antebellum home or a bed and breakfast with columns on the front of the house with a large yard to have room for chairs for the ceremony. Id love to get married on the front steps so prefeerrably something with a large front yard!

Im open for any suggestions! Its like i have it pictured in my mind, but dont know of anywhere like this! HELP!

Re: In search of an outdoor ceremony and reception venue in the central Mississippi area! Help!

• edited December 2011
    I have never been to these but have heard of them in Mississippi magazine. Quiet Shades Plantation in Vaughan (near Benton/Yazoo), the Jiggit's House in Canton and the Fairview Inn in Jackson.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards