Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Got our video! Langdon review

I wrote my reviews last week but this is a follow up with Langdon Video. Our wedding was June 9th and they were finished with the video a week later! We received the video on the 21st! I couldn't believe how fast they were.
What they gave us was so far beyond our expectations! Watching it let us experience the whole night all over again, including all of the emotions. They did an amazing job capturing every important moment in a way which flowed during the entire video! I am soooooooo happy that we chose to not only do video but to do it with the Langdons. It was so exciting seeing the parts I didn't get to the day of (bridal party and our daughters walking down the aisle, the guys getting ready, etc). They're work is simply priceless yet their prices will fit any budget. I honestly can't give them enough credit and I highly recommend them to any couple!!!!!

Re: Got our video! Langdon review

• Options
    What is their pricing like?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    They charge $845 for the whole day, we got them during a special so it was $745. They also have the option of just ceremony for 2 hours For $395. I forgot to mention that our wedding was their 4th time working the same wedding as Todd , that was such a plus since they knew how each other worked and how to keep out of each others' shots.
  • Options
    I should say we booked them November, 2011 so I don't know if their prices have changed.
  • Options
    Thanks for the review! I am looking into hiring them for 1st look and Ceremony.   I also have Todd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I used them and my only regret is cheaping out and not having them the whole day! (We used them for ceremony and reception only.) I love our video so much. H and I have watched it a few times and it makes me so happy. Especially the ceremony. I would have already fogotten so much about it if it weren't for the video.

They're not as fancy as some video production companies that make your wedding look like a feature film, but they're also WAY more affordable. And I think their value really can't be understated. One of my favorite vendors, hands down :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards