July 2013 Weddings

AW - PIP - Saying Yes to the Dress!

So I've been dress shopping too many times now and every time I would come back to this dress, I loved it but I didn't have that crying moment when I first tried it on (although my mom did get emotional) so I just kept trying more on lol. Well after my last trip, I've been staring at pictures of myself in dresses and today I finally decided that this is the one!

Casblanca style from Blue by Enzoani

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW - PIP - Saying Yes to the Dress!

• keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    nice! I did not cry either. Maybe the day we will cry is when we turn to the mirror ON our wedding day ....
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Woohoo!!! great dress! I think i saw this style on a wedding show awhile back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Very pretty! You look great.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So pretty!!! I didn't cry either. I knew it was the one when I didn't want to take it off and then like you- I couldn't stop looking at myself in pictures of it! It hasn't come in yet but I still look at those pictures. I have a feeling you will be doign that too!! Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love your mantilla veil!! I also bought a mantilla even though I haven't seen many brides with them so I'm very excited to see yours. I also didn't cry and was kinda disappointed that I didn't because watching "Say Yes to the Dress" makes you think you need to have some sort of dress epiphany that moves everyone to tears. I ended up picking the dress that fit all my style requirements and made me feel pretty.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • oooOooo I love the back!! I didn't cry either, but my mom did. I had the same reaction where I had initially decided on a different dress and then went back after I looked at the pictures :) congrats on a beautiful choice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards