Connecticut

RAVE: Bancroft Bridal!

Thank you for the rec Beach11!!!  It was far for me (about 1 1/2 hrs) but  
I went there to try on a MS dress. The dress is GORGEOUS and it looked TERRIBLE on me, haha.  I ended up walking away as a Casablanca bride, instead.  Loved the shop. I worked with a new consultant, Jessica, and LOVED her.  

I would definitely recommend. 

Re: RAVE: Bancroft Bridal!

• edited December 2011
    I am so glad you had a great experience there!!!  Soooo... what does your dress look like???  Pics please!!! 

That sucks that it is such a long drive for you but I am so happy that you had such a wonderful experience too!!!
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No pics :( Probably could have tried sneaking it but I was all caught up in actually finding my dress.  
    It's Casablanca 1985. I don't like the way it looks on the website at all but it's really gorgeous in person (and everything I thought I didn't want in a wedding dress, haha)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay for another Casablanca Bride!!!! I'm 1851!!!

Congrats its beautiful!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_rave-bancroft-bridal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:8ef4c0bc-0561-4503-809e-dc06106f3ecbPost:f7b63681-2244-4e37-8bd3-6e828e745ab3">Re: RAVE: Bancroft Bridal!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for another Casablanca Bride!!!! I'm 1851!!! Congrats its beautiful!!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!</div><div>I LOVE your dress- I was so set on getting a similar style but I just couldn't pull it off. I finally took the hint and went in a different direction, haha</div>
  • tammyo21tammyo21 member
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there too - worked with Kristin.  BEST experience of my entire wedding planning by far.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear a rave. I've been thinking about checking it out since I'm close to the MA line... now I definitely will :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!  I think I'm going to be an MS bride, it's too bad it didn't work for you :(  I went to try on dresses a while back and I fell in love with MS's Grace Lynette
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding a dress! Beautiful! 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards