African American Weddings

Introduce Yourself

I know since the knot changed over, we have lost some oldies and gained quite a few new ladies. So since Im turing into an oldie. I figured we would get to know each other::

1.  Knottie name: miabridentampa
2.  Bride/Groom name:  Kaila/Joey
3.  Engagement date:  6-12-09
4.  Wedding date:  7-10-10
5.  Ceremony location:  Ocean Terrace of the Hotel Grand Beach Miami
6.  Reception venue:  Shane Center Miami Beach
7.  Favorite planning moment:  dressing shopping with my mom
8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Yesterday when I found out I had to choose a new ceremony location, but it worked out perfect.
9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Invitation design, finalizing a DJ and uplighting

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:6 nights in Puerto Rico

Re: Introduce Yourself

• Vanessa AVanessa A member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    .  Knottie name: Vanessa A
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Vanessa/George
    3.  Engagement date:  7/2007
    4.  Wedding date:  1/23/10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Antioch Missionary Baptist Church
    6.  Reception venue:  Holiday Inn Plaza
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  designing all aspects
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  none
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: purchase marriage license (did that yesterday)

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: no where until March!!

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: berrytr
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Thea/Hank
    3.  Engagement date:  2-7-09
    4.  Wedding date:  3-27-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Saint Philip Neri Catholic Church, Chicago
    6.  Reception venue:  University Golf Club, University Park IL
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  getting the perfect ivory 1-tier catherdral length mantilla veil
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Having to accomplish tasks my FI was supposed to get done while trying to finish writing a book.  Fortunately my two best friends (both guys), friends from church, and two sorors pitched in.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Attend Pre-Cana

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 5 nights in Toronto.

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: mypasmita
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Pasma & Eric
    3.  Engagement date:  12-28-08
    4.  Wedding date: 5-30-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  LWC Church in Philadelphia
    6.  Reception venue:  Sofitel Philadelphia
    7.  Favorite planning moment: I got 2: Buying Fi's ring with him...  and taking our e-pics
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Everytime I had to deal with my reception coordinator. I am about to cut a B.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Buy a dress (yeah I know...hopefully before the end of the week) design/print/send invites, Pick BM dresses colors

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: Not sure. Fi is surprising me

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: mandikaykay
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Mandi/Gerald
    3.  Engagement date:  2-14-09
    4.  Wedding date:  6-4-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  St. George Catholic Church, Baton Rouge, LA
    6.  Reception venue:  Elegant Affairs, Gonzales, LA
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  finding my dress with my mom at a store she wanted to go to that I almost passed up...she was right that time
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  I almost lost it when one of my MOHs who happens to be getting married this year also threw out the idea of getting married on my honeymoon cruise.  So inappropriate of her to even consider that.  Why can't this just be our (me & FI's) moment?  Everything is NOT a group activity.  Thank the Lord for holding my tongue, cause I was about to say some hurtful things.  Luckily, she decided that wouldn't work for her, thank you Jesus.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Finish making the invitations

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 5 day cruise to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas

Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: OFF
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  La Tosha/Alex
    3.  Engagement date:  10-17-08
    4.  Wedding date:  04-17-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Sunset Hills Vineyard, Purcellville, VA
    6.  Reception venue:  Sunset Hills Vineyard, Purcellville, VA
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  looking for locations, we drank our way through Northern Virginia looking for the perfect place
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  We had issues with our location and I had to go Bridezilla and angry black woman on them.  Luckily all is well now.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: start working on invitations

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 2 weeks in South Africa

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO at Pasma cutting a B!

1.  Knottie name: Desi2002

2.  Bride/Groom name:  Desiray &Lawrence

3.  Engagement date: Married Already

4.  Wedding date:  5th year annivarsary 12/30/10

5.  Ceremony location:  The Mitten Building

6.  Reception venue: Same

7.  Favorite planning moment:  ummm... I still have a year to go, so I don't think I've reached my favorite moment yet! If I had to say so far it would be picking out my dress.

8.  Biggest bridezilla moment: When my MOH tried to guilt trip me into picking another bakery, Bish this my day not yours!

9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Booking my wedding coordinator

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: We're going to Vegas!!! Not your typical honeymoon spot, but its New Year's Eve so why not?!!!

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: derekandtiffani
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  tiffani & derek
    3.  Engagement date:  9/4/08
    4.  Wedding date:  2/27/10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Fairmont UMC
    6.  Reception venue:  NC Museum of History
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  picking out our bands
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  I haven't had one...
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: DJ contract, marriage license

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon : I don't know. :-) It is a surprise from FI.  I'll find out @ the airport.

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: Chocolate Delight
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Shiri & Emmanuel
    3.  Engagement date:  Long time ago in 1995 (Ha! Ha!)
    4.  Wedding date: 12-04-1995 (renewing our vows on 11/27/10)
    5.  Ceremony location:  Canyon Creek Presbyterian Church in Richardson
    6.  Reception venue:  Cotton Mill of McKInney
    7.  Favorite planning moment: Going dress shopping with my mother and taking love story pictures with hubby and the kids.
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Dealing with my Matron of Honor (so many issues, so little time), but you know there are certain people who have to put up with in y our life to keep peace in the family.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Pay off my dress and finish working on our wedding website.

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: Not sure. Don't know.  DH is incharge of that.

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: DSTBride 15
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Ron & Debbie
    3.  Engagement date:  Nov 09
    4.  Wedding date: 4/9/2010
    5.  Ceremony location:  Henrico theatre
    6.  Reception venue:  Confederate Hills (crazy name i know )
    7.  Favorite planning moment: Inviting my girls over to bling out my letters-bonding with them is always fun
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Explaining to my mom that this is not her day. so chillax & let me have my moment...whew!!
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: create invites & programs

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: Not sure. we have lots of guests coming in town, so we kinda want to hang with them. We will be going to Jamaica in August for 5 days.

I am not the best or the brightest, I simply practice - Burke, Grey's Anatomy!
  • tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: tamtam7
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Tamisha/Fred
    3.  Engagement date:  March 23, 09
    4.  Wedding date:  6-26-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Weir Jordan House
    6.  Reception venue:  Same as above
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  I guess it was going to the wedding shows and sampling the free food and cake.  Pretty much everything else has been frustrating.
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Well, I guess this is somewhat of a bridezilla moment.  I really got into it with an employee of a venue that I was interested in.  I wrote his supervisor a very straightforward letter letting him know that I did not appreciate his lack of customer service skills.  That's all I got for bridezilla moments.  If you asked my FI, he'll probably have more to share LOL.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Finalizing dj, sending save the dates, blocking hotel rooms, cake tasting (I have a bunch of stuff to check off)

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:I'm not sure we will have a honeymoon,  We're kinda broke.  I'm hoping to convince my dad to pay for the honeymoon.

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: ksturgis
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  kia/malcolm
    3.  Engagement date:10-18-08 
    4.  Wedding date:  06-26-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Celebrations weddings facility, bensalem, pa
    6.  Reception venue:  same
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  Dress shopping with the girls & doing the e-pics
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  When fi wanted to put up a screen that would block the trees at our outdoor ceremony. If that was the case than we should have an indoor wedding. That was definitely a long night.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Invitations and his ring

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 8 days at the all inclusive sandals royal bahamian.

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: pawdap
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Patrice/Dante
    3.  Engagement date:  8-30-07
    4.  Wedding date:  8-7-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Rose Garden of Rancho Solano Golf club
    6.  Reception venue:  Terrace Room of Rancho Solano Golf Club
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  Trying on wedding gowns
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  2mos ago I had to go to a trial makeup by myself because the bridesmaids couldn't make it.  I was so mad I told FI that I was going to make those b**ches look like bozo the clown on my wedding day.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Purchasing invitations and honeymoon
    10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 7nights in either St. Lucia, Bahamas, or Antigua.
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: pawdap
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Patrice/Dante
    3.  Engagement date:  8-30-07
    4.  Wedding date:  8-7-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Rose Garden of Rancho Solano Golf club
    6.  Reception venue:  Terrace Room of Rancho Solano Golf Club
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  Trying on wedding gowns
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  2mos ago I had to go to a trial makeup by myself because the bridesmaids couldn't make it.  I was so mad I told FI that I was going to make those b**ches look like bozo the clown on my wedding day.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Purchasing invitations and honeymoon
    10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 7nights in either St. Lucia, Bahamas, or Antigua.
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: kimandwillie
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Kim/Willie
    3.  Engagement date:  10-10-09
    4.  Wedding date:  2-12-10
    5.  Ceremony location: Ferrari's Italian Villa
    6.  Reception venue:  Ferrari's Italian Villa
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  Eating for free at our venue twice while we debated if we would go with them
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Haven't had one
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: the actual ceremony, getting the marriage license (schedule issues)

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

• adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: adgenya
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Adge/Chris
    3.  Engagement date:  12-14-08
    4.  Wedding date:  6-26-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Croatian American Cultural Center , Sacramento
    6.  Reception venue:  Croatian American Cultural Center, Sacramento
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  booking our venue
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Telling Chris that it's not my job to plan this whole thing by myself and that he needed make more of a contribution
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: ordering invitations10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: we are going on a 7 day hawaiian cruise
  • Panda16Panda16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: Panda16
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Amanda/Derrick
    3.  Engagement date:  5/22/2008
    4.  Wedding date: 6/5/2010
    5.  Ceremony location:  Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Jamaica
    6.  Reception venue:  Day O Plantation Restaurant & Bar
    7.  Favorite planning moment: finding my dress with the help of my mom, FMIL, and sisters
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment: Haven't had one yet... hopefully I won't have to have one
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Invitations, booking hair/makeup and musician
    10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: My house... the honeymoon is delayed till next yr.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Knottie name: PB-Bride 2010
    2. Bride/Groom name: Ta Trecia and Corey
    3. Engagement date: 10-17-09
    4. Wedding date: 9-25-10
    5. Ceremony location: St. Peter’s Baptist Church
    6. Reception venue: Harbor Oaks
    7. Favorite planning moment: Dress shopping, taking our e-pictures, deciding on a budget and sticking with it….and paying for everything with cash. Pray God for that!!!!
    8. Biggest bridezilla moment: I have had several little moments with my parents over who to invite to our upcoming engagement party to who should do our wedding cake. I am faithfully praying I don‘t have a really bridezilla moment..
    9. Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Finalize our invitation list, send out save the dates, and decide on a florist. I am sure I am missing something!10. Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: I’m not quite sure right now, but we are kicking around the idea of either Jamaica or Bahamas
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: csuperstar02
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Courtney/Landy
    3.  Engagement date:  12/18/2009
    4.  Wedding date: 12/18/2010
    5.  Ceremony location:  Holiday Inn Plaza
    6.  Reception venue:  same
    7.  Favorite planning moment: finding my dress and sneaking a pic in the dressing room
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment: nothing yet, but it's early
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: decide on monograms, design STDs, maybe some e-pics
    10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: idk. We haven't really talked about it. Hoping my grandpa will come to the rescue :D

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: Tindababe
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Tinya & Philip
    3.  Engagement date:  05-27-09
    4.  Wedding date:  12-11-10
    5.  Ceremony location:  St. Bendict the Moore Catholic Church, Omaha, NE
    6.  Reception venue:  Scoular Building ballroom, Omaha,NE
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  So far trying on my dress!
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  I haven't really had one yet!
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: book our photographer and take engagment photos!

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:Haven't decided yet! but we know somewhere warm on the beach!

Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: ladylum
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Traci/Terry
    3.  Engagement date:  4/6/09
    4.  Wedding date:  5/8/10
    5.  Ceremony location:  Rauch & Gheens Science Hall and Planetarium Louisville KY
    6.  Reception venue:  Sawyer Hayes Community Center Louisville KY
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  When Cicy gave me the idea of clear invitations. That's what we are doing.
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  None, I'm a negotiator so no need to bring out bridezilla.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Paying off everyone in the next month and half

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:home with a month old baby, 8 yr old and new hubby. Taking family-moon to Bahamas.

• edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: pinkpanther_truck
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Matthew & Ashley
    3.  Engagement date:  12.24.08
    4.  Wedding date:  02.15.10
    5.  Ceremony location:  On a lawn over looking a lake in Lake Mary, FL
    6.  Reception venue:  Events Center Ballroom
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  DYI crafts
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  When my guy changed the rehearsal dinner venue... I didn't freak out exactly. Just told him that if he wanted it he could plan it.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Call people who haven't RSVP'd, make sure out of OOT folks book hotel.

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: We'll prob just hideout at a local resort for a few days.

• edited December 2011
    1. Knottie Name: Spim7
    2.Bride/Groom Name: Sarah/Chundric
    3.Engagement Date:5/29/09
    4.Wedding Date: 4/10/10
    5.Ceremony Location: In a Church
    6.Reception Venue: Twin Lakes Country Club
    7.Favorite Planning Moment: Making DIY Invitations with my FI
    8.Biggest Bridezilla Moment: Finding out our original reception venue was double booked and we were the ones getting bumped.
    9.Next major item to scratch off my to do list: Mailing out invitations
    10.Where will you go and relax on your honeymoon: Florida and the Bahamas
  • apiffanynowapiffanynow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: apiffany
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Tiffany & Anthony
    3.  Engagement date:  12/25/2008
    5.  Ceremony location:  Sandals Resort Negril, Jamaica
    6.  Reception venue:  Barefoot by the Sea restaurant at the resort
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  still waiting on it
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  I have not had it yet, but I feel that it is coming
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: getting my passport

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:We will honeymoon at the resort we are getting married at

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pretteonepretteone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: pretteone
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Jasmine/Kwanzaa
    3.  Engagement date:  7-10-09
    4.  Wedding date:  10-2-10
    5.  Ceremony location:   Pilgrim Green MB Church
    6.  Reception venue:  Caseyville Community Center
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  dress shopping with my mom
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Guest List Drama
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Book caterer

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:Not sure yet....thinking Caribbean!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KamishKamish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: Kamish

2.  Bride/Groom name:  LaToya/John

3.  Engagement date:  2-15-09

5.  Ceremony location:  Beaches Negril Resort and Spa (Jamaica)

6.  Reception venue:  Beaches Negril Resort and Spa Mill Deck

7.  Favorite planning moment:  Taking engagement pics

8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Everyday that FI answers no when I ask him if he sent in his passport appliation yet.  This is either going to be a wedding or a vacation for me if he doesn't get it together!!!!!!!!!

9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Buying ink to print DIY invitations

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: Our wedding is our honeymoon.......a weddingmoon!!!!!!!

• Kee0425Kee0425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Knottie name: Kee04252. Bride/Groom name: Nakeesha/Richard
    3. Engagement date: TBA
    4. Wedding date: 10/1/2011
    5. Ceremony location: unknown
    6. Reception venue: unknown
    7. Favorite planning moment: TBD
    8. Biggest bridezilla moment: Today! My mom decided to announce if I allow my step mom to be escorted down the aisle she will not walk down the aisle with my brother..I had to let her know that I am her only daughter and if she wants to be selfish on MY WEDDING DAY than so be it BUT I will not make decisions based on other folks. UGGH9. Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: getting my engagement ring and paying the initial deposit for my wedding coordinator10. Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: IDK but hopefully somewhere like California, Colorado, NYC, etc
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: micheaux
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Monique/Antwan
    3.  Engagement date:  12.31.09
    4.  Wedding date:  7.10.10
    5.  Ceremony location: HMBC
    6.  Reception venue:  Lovett Hall @ The Henry Ford
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  dress shopping, picking invitations
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  When my Granny called and told me the church had my date as the initial date I had choose and changed 7 months ago & the had another bride with my date and time
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Picking a Band or DJ

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: 5-6 nights at an All Inclusive Caribbean resort

• mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: mnm729
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Melissa/ Arthur
    3.  Engagement date:  08.04.09
    4.  Wedding date:  07.17.10
    5.  Ceremony location: Pavillion Room of the Ronald Reagan Building
    6.  Reception venue:  Pavillion Room of the Ronald Reagan Building
    7.  Favorite planning moment:  Finding my wedding dress with my Mom and Sister.  Wonderful day.  Each of us cried at least once.
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment:  Haven't had one yet, but I feel it brewing.
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Invitations

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day: TBD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Knottie name: christinapayne
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Christina/Gary
    3.  Engagement date:  11/7/09
    4.  Wedding date:  4/3/10
    5.  Ceremony location:  A La Carte Pavilion
    6.  Reception venue:  Same
    7.  Favorite planning moment: Finding and choosing my dress : ) 
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment: Deciding on a budget, and who was paying for what : /
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Choosing a florist! I didn't think it would be this hard.

10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:Aruba for 4 nights with my honey. We are so excited : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

1.  Knottie name: YasJas2011
    2.  Bride/Groom name:  Yashica/Jason
    3.  Engagement date:  12/25/09
    4.  Wedding date:  6/25/2011
    5.  Ceremony location: The Atlanta's Woman Club in Atlanta, GA
     6.  Reception venue:  Same
    7.  Favorite planning moment: Doing DIY Projects
    8.  Biggest bridezilla moment: Deciding who is going to be in the wedding!
    9.  Next major item to scratch off your to-do list: Putting a deposit down on the venue
    10.  Where will you go away and relax and honeymoon after the big day:Jamacia!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards