New York-New York City
Options

Cody Raisig - NYC Photographer

Our wedding was May 8, 2010 in St. Michaels, Maryland at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Cody Raisig was our photographer and he was amazing.  I definitely recommend him. He was professional, always on time, non-obtrusive and most importantly took great photos. I was looking for a more of photo journalism style and Cody did that perfectly. He caught laughter, tears, dancing and speeches perfectly. In my opinion it was better than having a vi deo camera in my face the whole time but I still feel like he captured all of the action. He also  took all of the posed photos that I wanted and did a great job even though the sun was really bright and I can imagine that the lighting was difficult to work with. The proofs were ready within the time frame he had arranged with me. Pretty quickly after the wedding that he made a little video with some of the best shots and it was great to get that so soon and be able to share it with people.
Cody is based out of NYC but came to Maryland to take pictures for me and I know he travels quite a bit for weddings.

Re: Cody Raisig - NYC Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cody Raisig (www.codyraisig.com) was the photographer we used for our wedding in Manhattan,NY. Our wedding was at the Morningside Castle across the street from  the Riverside Church on June 19, 2010. We really liked how he used both black and white along with color to shoot our photos for the wedding. It gave a different feel to the pictures making it more intimate and alive. When we were researching photographers, my wife and I wanted someone who had a more artistic flavor yet has that photojournalistic style. Fortunately, we found both qualities with Cody. Our friends and family also agreed when we showed them the slideshow of the wedding that Cody created for us. He was easy to work with and promised everything he stated he would do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards