Washington-Seattle

Last-minute to dos?

I think I'm pretty much done (aside from getting my nails done and dropping stuff off at hotel and venue, going to rehearsal, etc.). We picked up our marriage license today and most of the vendors are paid or will be paid day of, all confirmed. Any last-minute things you can think of?

MGs...anything you forgot to pack or do that you remembered later? One MG told me to pack a bra for the next day---I TOTALLY forgot to and since I have cups in my dress I would have been SOL at the breakfast the next day!

Re: Last-minute to dos?

• edited December 2011

Tip envelopes with the tips, emergency kit.  That's all I've got.  Eek!  I'm so excited for you!!!

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw thank you!!!

Envelopes I do need to tuck in my emergency bag. Good call.

I've had this crazy to do list I made with SO MUCH great stuff on it broken down by weeks and then days and have been deleting stuff as I go....so now I can't pass it on to anyone. I feel so bad I was such a dummy.
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, I thought tip envelopes AND emergency kit separate, but that makes sense to have it in with the kit - just make sure you don't forget the kit then!  One thing I've thought about doing with that is to put the kit in a bright, hot pink like gift bag (like the 99 cent ones) and tell a couple BMs or mom, etc to MAKE SURE you have the pink bag with you.  That way you've got a couple other people on the lookout (and hopefully remembering) in case if you don't.  Heaven knows you'll have a ton on your mind!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but am excited for you that its just a couple of days away. I can't imagine the butterflies u may be having that the time is finally here and you will be able to see all the hard work you put into planning come together.  Yay!
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My emergency kit is a monogrammed canvas bag I got free from Vistaprint! Hahaha. All my stuff for day of & day after is all packed up and ready to go! But I should make sure to tell my sister and DOC to make sure it comes with us wherever we go.
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards