New York-Upstate

flowers

Is anybody or does anybody know someone who is using price chopper to do there flowers for there wedding. I just need some idea about there service and how much they cost. I am on a tight budget and i am also tight on time but still would like something nice. I am just not sure if it is worth my time to look into them for my flowers needs. Any help would be great, thank you in advance.

Re: flowers

• ajensen8ajensen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Price Chopper in Scotia, my mom has known people in the past that have used them and said they were great! They told me that the most mine would be is $150 and that would be considered high end and they said $7-8 for Bouts..I didn't get too specific because I have to go back in the spring/summer to set everything in stone but they seemed great and a lot of girls on here have recommended a few other Price Choppers, I believe Altamont and Latham?
  • amaem80amaem80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a consultation next weekend with Price Chopper in Clifton Park. I have read great things about them on this blog, but will find out for sure this weekend. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you i have been asking around and I am definately interested in hearing what they have to say based on what everyone i have asked has been saying.
  • edited December 2011
    Price Chopper in Clifton park has an excellent consultant.  We didn't use them because we were planning from afar.  The price is very resonable and the flowers are beautiful!  Good Luck! 
  • amaem80amaem80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my consult yesterday at the PC in Clifton Park. Margette is amazing and so creative. The price was really reasonable! We booked!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards