African American Weddings

Having such a hard time choosing songs :/

What were you all's songs for Bridal Party Entrance to ceremony and Bride Entrance? I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this.. but I am!!

Thanx

Re: Having such a hard time choosing songs :/

• prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Bridal Party-All is Said and Done-Beyonce & Marc Nelson
    Bride Entrance-Make me whole-Amel Larrieux

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Struggling with this too I will be watching this thread. i want to walk in to J hudson Giving myself but FI wants his brother to play his sax and do instrumental for the songs that everyone walks too but I love the words to that song so IDK
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start going through love songs that you absolutely love and then songs that you feel are just for you and your honey.

I haven't chosen songs yet, so I don't know what I am going to do.
  • edited December 2011
    I am walking in to Beethoven's Adagio Cantabile. I think i want the wedding party to walk in to Samuel Barber's Adiago for Strings.  I LOVE it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    I was going through music last night and only came up with these so far...
    LAST song of the night @ reception ...Last Time--BEP
    BP entrance to reception (maybe) Light up the night BEP (and yes I LOVE BEP)
    FI wants me to walk into ceremony to I Do (Boyz II Men...thanks sweets18 lol)

As for the rest, who knows, LOL! But everyone likes Make me Whole by Amel so I need to listen to it.
  • lalarochellelalarochelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal party is walking in to Make Me Whole (seems popular) and I'm walking in to Ribbon in the Sky
  • edited December 2011
    I am trying to hire a live saxophonist to play for the ceremony. Since I only have a MOH and BM in the wedding party, I am leaninng toward having the musician play "So Amazing" for the seating of my mom, grandmother, groom/BM and MOH entrance.  I think I want "For You" as my song. I am trying to think about songs that translate well to saxophone melodies.  I guess I can make final decisions when I see his song list. It may have other selections that I like.   
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Boyz II Men  I do  such a beautiful song.   If you have not heard it check it out.  My FI and the pastor are walking into this song.  This is going to be the cue that the wedding is starting.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3ucc-fep4

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards