Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Wedding Transportation

Hey ladies! Can you guys recommend some transportation services that will take me, my FI, and bridal party around for pictures before the wedding and from the ceremony to the reception? I'm not sure how long we will need it (haven't even figured out a timeline yet as our wedding is a little over a year away). What seems to be the going rate?? Also, it doesn't need to be super fancy. I just want a bus-type because my dress is fairly formfitting and I don't want to have to scrunch up into a limo.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!
Halloween

Re: Wedding Transportation

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    We used Urban Express.  It was $175 for 2 hours-they picked us up from the ceremony and drove us to the reception, with a couple of stops inbetween for pictures.  it's nothing fancy, but it did the job and held all of us comfortably.  There's a full review in my married bio.

ETA: I just double checked their website, and it looks like they upgraded their bus to a slightly newer and larger one, so the price is now $225 for 2 hours, but compared to what limo prices were (that hold 18 people) when I was looking, it's still a great deal. 

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Oh wow! Thank you so much. We don't need anything fancy! This would be perfect...I'll check them out!
    Halloween
  • You're welcome!
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards