Photo Booths

Photo booths in the Lancaster area?
List as many as you can think of! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo Booths

• edited December 2011
    Mixed-Up Productions
    Katy Trefry

We used Katy because MUP didn't have a photo booth last year.  That being said we totally would have used MUP since they were our dj!  :)  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I second Katy Trefry
  • jrkjpfjrkjpf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally apologize for questioning on an unrelated topic. What is your opinion on MUP??

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

• slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_photo-booths?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:7109b664-3d3d-49d2-ac2a-ff95aa14676bPost:c9af545c-7227-45e4-a7f1-04dae8edeebe">Re: Photo Booths</a>:
    [QUOTE]I totally apologize for questioning on an unrelated topic. What is your opinion on MUP??
    Posted by jrkjpf[/QUOTE]

I replyed on your MUP post.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Freeze. We have him djing for  5 hours and the photobooth(with attendent) with unlimited photos for 3.
  • edited December 2011
    will Katy Trefry work with you for photo booth if you arnt having her do your photography as well?! thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smilesmtsmilesmt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.lancasterphotobooths.com

Ole and his team are incredibly awesome! Ole gets to know who you are individually and as a couple and he personalizes everything for you! My fiance` Dave is a huge Nintendo fiend and Ole found a used Duck Hunt gun at GoodWill, so those little things are what make a difference and what people will remember at the wedding.
    I even asked him if we can make save the date postcards out of a photobooth picture, and he of course said yes!  The photobooth isn't just your traditional strips. (but they can be if you wish) They come in 4x6 format and he designs a background and even picks out fabric specific to your wedding colors to have your wedding unique. He's just the nicest guy, and I'm glad we're going with him!
    I suggest you at the very least meet up with Ole and see what he has to offer.
    Good Luck with your wedding planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards