June 2013 Weddings
Options

Made me tear up

So ladies I seriously found the coolest processional song version of canon in d. My brother plays guitar, my cousin violin, and SIL piano and I want them to play it for me. Honestly picturing it makes me tear up I'm so excited!! Check it out below http://www.youtube.com/watch?vYbr5g8d7HtAfeatureyoutube_gdata_player
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Made me tear up

• Options
    Everytime I listen to my processional song, I get teary eyed. I know I'm going to cry coming down that aisle.
  • Options
    Me too... And the thought of all the people that I really care about playing it for me is just so sweet. Ah, makes me just start welling up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The link doesn't work :( I absolutely love the Canon in D, I played the flute for 12 years and it was one of my favorite pieces to play.

I think I'm going to walk down the aisle to something different, my step-mom passed away a few years ago and I plan on playing one of her favorite songs by Enya(instrumental version only) FI said I should honor her somehow in the wedding and this is the best way I can think of. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh that sounds beautiful! That's a bummer the link didn't work. You can YouTube canon in d violin rock... Blow your mind. It's awesome. A little more upbeat at the end then what I want but ultimately still cool.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! That's pretty incredible! What a fun way to change up such a popular wedding song. Your guests are going to be so surprised :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards