Attire & Accessories Forum

What jewelry would go with this veil & dress?

I've got a fairly simple dress and veil and I'm trying to decide what jewelry to go with it. I originally wanted to do a necklace but now I'm thinking that earrings and a bracelet will be enough.

What do you think? What style of jewelry? Should I use color?

I'm torn between white pearls, teal swarovski crystals and this silver & pearl necklace I saw on etsy with silver orchids. I'm going to have white orchids in my bouquet, a white orchid in my hair with the veil, and the sash on the dress is going to be a dark teal color.

Thanks for your help!

Re: What jewelry would go with this veil & dress?

• I think because of the sash on the dress, some big earrings and a bracelet would look great.  I would actually try to coordinate what type they are with the brooch on your sash.  Maybe some rhinestones, beautiful metalwork, or something blingy somehow.  I'm usually not an all bling girl, and I think pearls would look good as a component of the jewelery, but just as an addition to the design, not the main focus.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Assuming your hair will be similar to that model in the veil, I would also recommend big earrings. I also think that a nice necklace would be complimentary to the dress

• Definitly big earrings and a nice bracelet.  Not sure a necklace would look good!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • Love the dress!  And you look so tiny in your waist with the sash!  It's a very nice look on you.  Look at my facebook page under Images by Joi and you will see some of the chandelier earrings that I carry, and the large bracelets too.  I ship everywhere to brides!  My website is also on that page, so if I can help you, please let me know!  Good luck!  I will work with your budget
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards