New York-Upstate
Options

11 North Pearl

Has anyone had an experience with 11 North Pearl? I'm trying to find out what the average price per person is (given that there will be some differences based on the package).  Also,  I've heard that they don't have a kitchen on-site.  Has anyone had an issue with cold food because of this?  Any help would be most appreciated!

Re: 11 North Pearl

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually having my wedding there in Jan 2012.  The price per person depends on your food choice, and any extras.  But in my eyes, what I'm paying is well worth it for that venue.  But I haven't heard anything in regards to the food.  I have my meeting w/ Brandi on 8/25
    Photobucket

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My cost is $12900 for 100 people.  That is with top of the line entrees, open bar, ceremony there and everything, but that's also off season pricing.

Photobucket

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking, does the $12,900 include the taxes and the service fee?  I know many other places put these fees on top of their posted price per head, so $100 a head ends up being more like $130 a head.  If the figure you're giving includes the taxes and gratuities, that is really reasonable given the venue.  I was looking for dates next fall.  Any idea what they consider off-peak?  I know most other venues consider November through April to be their off-peak season.  Honestly, if it means waiting an extra month and getting a decent discount in November and/or being able to upgrade options, I'm all for it :)  Thanks so much for the info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That includes EVERYTHING.  The cost the use the venue is $2300.  The quote I got from Classe has everything, tax, tip, food, drink.  Plus they go above and beyond.  We have a coat check, a door man (gotta being in downtown Albany), and one of the coolest things is the outdoor lounge, and being in Jan, they are putting heaters out there.  If you haven't actually seen it, you should.  Pictures don't do it justice and Brandi is AMAZING to work with.  I'm not sure about their off-season though.
    Photobucket

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards