Texas-Houston
Options

Venues in Katy??

Hi all, Heading to Katy this weekend to check out a few more places.  Need any help on venues there. The ones I know of are Tuscany Villa and Agave Road If you know of any other great venues please help! Looking for reasoanably priced with 200 guests!

Thanks! :)

Re: Venues in Katy??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few country clubs if you want to go that route - Weston Lakes, Falcon Point, Willowfork. I am having mine at Weston Lakes, so if you have any questions, PM me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have attended a wedding at Tuscany and I have held a surprise party at Agave road. If it helps the experience at Agave road was easy and amazing. The place is beautiful without a single decoration. The food was amazing and my guests talked about the place for months afterwards with a few of them even using the place itself for their own events.

Tuscany was pretty in its own right but the experience was just not as complete overall as the one I had at Agave Rd.

Hope that helps. Both of these venues are different then the local country clubs so I keep that in mind as you look at the two places.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking as well and am torn between Cinco Ranch CC and Falcon Point. Both reasonably priced and perfect for 200. Hope you found your place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi

Thanks for your pointers ladies! Went to Agave Road it was beautiful but alil out of our budget when adding overall wedding expenses. Also tried Willow Fork it was nice but too small for our 200 ppl. Well we were tring to stay in Katy area, but looked around west houston as well we might just go that route.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aggiesidetrack,
    Do you have any contact information for Cinco Ranch CC?  I'm also looking for a venue in the Katy area and would like more info on that place.
    Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    brandiegrossbrandiegross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which one would you say gave you the most bang for your buck? I only have about 100ppl but I am planning from out of state and may just lose my mind before the big date.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Alyce! I normally post over on the nest. I came over here because I hadn't been on here in ages and plus I'm bored. My husband and I got married in Katy and had our reception at Falcon Point. We had a great experience with them! I think we got a lot of bang for our buck. If you have any questions for me you can page me on the Houston nest board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My contact at Cinco Ranch is Michelle Connor. She is super sweet! We are still torn on what venue to use but are going to look at Willow Fork tomorrow night. We loved Falcon Point but the wedding coordinator there just left for her old job so I am very nervous about using them. Let me know if you have any more questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards