Florida-North Florida
Options

Hair stylists in St Augustine for large bridal party

I had posted about my dilemma about where to get ready - but I'm also fretting about getting everyone's hair done. My bridal party is large (7 bridesmaids) plus me and both mothers I need to have 10 people's hair done. Other weddings that I've seen the bride pull people in have been for around 8 people - and they've had 2-3 stylists and no one ever has enough time. Other wedding is also taking place on the earlier side (I want to be ready by 12:30-1 pm).

I emailed the non family bridesmaids (5 of them) - all are from the Jax area originally (only 1 actually still lives here) asking if they would take care of their appointments thinking they wouldn't be staying in Jax the nigth before. My MOH already emailed back saying she does plan on staying in St Augustine.

Does anyone have recommendations of people - and where I could get 4-5 stylists? Or even a salon I could just book for everyone to go to. Whatever is most time efficient

Re: Hair stylists in St Augustine for large bridal party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there! We are getting our hair done at Small Indulgences in downtown St. Augustine. They have 4 chairs, and if you book in enough time, you can reserve all 4. The room is kinda private too, so we are going to have champagne and snacks and stuff while we are getting our hair did :-)

My bridal party has 6 girls plus myself, and they were totally able to accomodate us all. I would definitely give them a call!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! 4 of the girls said they're going to handle getting their hair done on their own (since they're from the area) and then i only have 6 to worry about. I appreciate the info!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using A Glamour Bride and the team comes to you! That's a great perk especially the day of you won't have to travel all over and you can all stick together! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I do want someone to come to me so I emailed A Glamour Bride! I just need to figure out still where I am getting ready. Our block is at Hampton Inn & Suites at Vilano Beach and they have this AMAZING presidential suite and told me I could have it half off then it turned out it was booked already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards