Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Boudoir Pics Recommendation

I know I've seen this post on here before, but when I search boudoir it takes me out of the mn results... so unfortunately I must ask again:

Can anyone recommend a photographer for boudoir pics? Thanks ladies!

Re: Boudoir Pics Recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend Callie V Photography! I did boudoir pics with her last summer and had a ton of fun! She's half the price of most other photographers. I'm really happy with my pics and got over 150 edited images to choose from. She does the boudoir pics in a studio which is included in the price so you also don't have to pay for a hotel room like some other photographers make you do. I'm pretty sure she will be having a special deal for Valentine's day so if you email her tell her veijes recommended you!

PM me if you want to see my boudoir pics.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Studio Laguna offers them too... she does fantastic work. Tasteful but racy! Once a year she does a "garters & lace" event... think it just passed for this year, but you can also go in with a group of girls on a hotel room and block of time.

http://stulagu.bigfolioblog.com/category/5140

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ABSOLUTELY recommend Amber Procaccini!  I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED her!  I've been trying to stop myself from doing it again every time she has one of her specials (which I think she is doing again soon).
    If you click on my married bio, I have a lot of my favorites from my shoot as well as a better review of her as my b-pic photographer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_boudoir-pics-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:0a27a9e6-2be7-4a2c-a5b0-e23e380176d1Post:66c8665b-7ce9-4a47-b43c-dd539f806061">Re: Boudoir Pics Recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ABSOLUTELY recommend Amber Procaccini!  I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED her!  I've been trying to stop myself from doing it again every time she has one of her specials (which I think she is doing again soon). If you click on my married bio, I have a lot of my favorites from my shoot as well as a better review of her as my b-pic photographer!
    Posted by Mrs.SongBird531[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.  I love Amber too, my pics turned out great.  Amber is having a makeup/boudoir session the first week of January I believe. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    caritraviscaritravis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Amber and loved her too.  I have a full review and one B-pic in my vendor review of my married bio.  It's in my siggy, but since the new knot ate it it's
    sites.google.com/site/rohebuksmarriedbio/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Sally with La Vie Photography! She is awesome. I did my session with her last year and I absolutely loved it. I have a ton of picutres in my married bio from my session last year. She is amazing and does such a great job. Shoot me an email and I can forward you a link to her boudoir blog. I also have a review of her as well in my married bio.

chap0188 at yahoo dot com

Also, I just saw on her blog that she is doing a boudoir session event. I think its Jan 9, 2010. Check to event out at

www.laviephotography.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Callie V! She did a wonderful job and I LOVE my pics
  • Options
    Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is having a deal Sunday January 17th at the Chambers Hotel.
    You get Champagne, Hair and Makeup along with 25 Edited images on DVD for $75.00. 10am-7pm

Cadence@cadencecornelius.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards