Wedding Invitations & Paper

Zazzle?

Has anyone used Zazzle, particurally the customizable options? How did they turn out? Would you recommend them or another printing service? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Zazzle?

• I've never used them, but I have heard good things for those that have.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • What were you going to have customized?  Postage is going up in January if you were planning on getting stamps.  I think we are going stamps but I'm waiting until after the change.
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I did my STD's through zazzle with a customizable postcard.  The front design was already prepared, I just had to customize the info on the back of the card.  They turned out great, the paper quality was nice and thick (I just mailed a couple of test runs to myself and my mom this week and they held up pretty good!), and the whole ordering process was smooth.  I was very happy.  I waited for one of their frequent sales (50% off), so I was even happier!  I also ordered custom postage from them on the big day before Thanksgiving sale. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm thinking of just doing the design myself in Illustrator and doing the STD postcard style. Good to know about the postage. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used them for our stamps and they turned out great! We got so many compliments on them! I have a picture in my bio under stationary. Sorry I would just post the picture but Im on my phone. I thought it was money well spent. (I had a 20% off coupon ao they ended up being $18.80 per sheet, 20 stamps a sheet...but these were 64c stamps).
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • I've gotten custom stamps through them and Christmas cards, and both turned out great.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had STD printed and their Navy Blue looked purple. They do not offer samples so, I odered the mininal which I think was 10 or 20. I ended up not have STD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I made custom stamps for DD's save the dates (mailing next week before postage goes up!!) LOVED THEM!! They turned out exactly as designed. We will be making custom stamps for the invites also.... once we know how much is needed for postage.
    If you look around you can also usually find a coupon for your first order, after that they send them to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards