North Carolina

Nerf Guns...

Are A-Freaking-Mazing
DH and I got a second one at the store tonight because there wasnt enough sharing going on with the first one. . . Awesome stress relief! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Nerf Guns...

• edited December 2011
    hahaha a friend of ours gave us her Nerf guns when she was moving back to the States.  We definitely have full out wars with them sometimes!
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why haven't FI and I ever thought about this? Maybe we should register for some. Haha.  

Side note, does it feel weird typing DH instead of FI?
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mmm nope, can't say it does. I will admit though, right after the ceremony DH and I walked out onto the front porch at the venue to get a breather and then everyone started coming out. . we kind of winged a recieveing line lol. . anyways, before everyone came out, he said "You're my wifey" and I stated "You're my husband" and we both got a little teary eyed :)
  • edited December 2011
    i need to get some of these!!! ASAP!
    edited December 2011
    Haha we've been regaining control of our house (Aka cleaning up all the bags and boxes) and I grabbed my 'Maverick Nerfer' and was hiding behind the corner cocked and everything and DH pops out and scares the living BaJesus out of me and so what did I do?! I shot him in the head! lol. . .we both fell over laughing :)

Great fun
    edited December 2011
    P.s. didnt mean to shoot him there, but I just pulled the trigger and his head just happend to be in the aimed path Hah
  • edited December 2011
    lol that's awesome
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think these would make a great exit...but bubbles are much cheaper so I think we'll stick to those. 

Our photog told us about someone who did paint balls...NO WAY would I ruin a perfectly fine Maggie & go on my HM all bruised up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards