Wedding Woes

What is the deal with

the name Kinsley?

An FB friend has a Kinzlee and another friend's friend just had a Kinsley yesterday.

Seriously?

Re: What is the deal with

• Ew.  I'm so thankful none of my friends or family have kids with stupid names.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thankfully these aren't really my friends.  Both of them are "i'm going to add you so I can see your pics" friends.  DH and I know them from college.

• I don't know a Kinsley but I know a Kinsey from college. She was special.

I'm also glad none of my friends and family named their kid anything stupid. Except H's cousin and her husband who named their son Benjamin Jordan. Normal enough, right? Oh no, let's be cute and call him BJ. The kid is 7. WTF?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Why does my mind go directly to Kinsey report?
  • I'm with GBCK.

Kinsley doesn't bother me, but Kinzlee sure as hell does.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_what-is-the-deal-with?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:57e72959-24ea-4443-abf3-575405050dd7Post:01966090-e494-480b-bd89-80d0dfff8a50">Re: What is the deal with</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why does my mind go directly to Kinsey report?
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

Right there with you. 
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • It's not quite Kinsley, but close:  one of DD's classmate's has a younger sister named Kinley.  Every time I hear it, I think of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinley

It's not widely available here, but I've had it at Epcot and the Coca-Cola visitor's center in Atlanta, so not entirely obscure, either. 

Sometimes I think of Mt. McKinley instead. 
  • I've heard of Tinsley, but never Kinsley. 

I've heard worse though. At least it's not Abcde. Ab-suh-dee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards