Indiana-Indianapolis

Affordable Rental Equipment

So, we've found our venue, now we need to get our tent/tables/chairs/linens/china/flatware and everything else!  :P Does anyone know of any affordable companies?  I'd like to try to get everything for under $2000.  We also need chafing dishes.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!!  :)

Re: Affordable Rental Equipment

• edited December 2011
    Just curious, what venue did you chose? I know you were looking at the Ambassador House, but was it the one?

I searched a bit and found this for you: http://www.ptrinc.com/ The prices seem really good and it's been in business 25 years. I also found this list on MyWedding Indianapolis: http://www.mywedding.com/indianapolis/party_rentals . Mind you, I haven't used any of these vendors. Hope it helps!

If only the Indy board was more active and more people could offer advice...
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Classic Party Pental is the big rental compnay in Indy.  They're great to work with.  Depending on what you want for linens, you might be able to buy them online, but then you end up 40 tablecloths and have to sell them.  For that reason, you also might keep an eye on Craig's List.  And depending on how you want it to look, go with disposable plates and flatware.  We did the crystal clear ones from Sam's Club for 1/4 the price of the real ones. 
  • kbaddisonkbaddison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting all of our reception stuff from Hoosier Tent Rental in Avon. The tent, tables, chairs, dance floor, chafing dishes, popcorn machine, etc. All for around $2000. Our wedding isn't until Sept. so I don't have any vendor reviews for you but so far they have been great to work with. GL
  • HippieMommyHippieMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did decide on the Ambassador House.  I got a quote from Party Time and it was a little more than I had planned on.  I will look at Hoosier Tent Rental.  Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards