California-Inland Empire

Eek!!! We reserve our venue NEXT week! Any advice???

I am totally new to this wedding venue hunting and we are flying out to California to reserve our venue for our Sept 15, 2012 wedding! We are active duty Marine Corps family and are currently stationed in San Antonio, TX (fiance is on recruiting). I have a list of places I want to go look at that i've seen only via internet. We will be in California for all of next week from the 11th-16th and have to find our venue during that time frame.

Are there any venues that are a must see? My budget is $20,000 and that includes flowers, dj, catering, etc....all except for our wedding attire. We are inviting a little over 200 people but know we can cut at least 30-40 people out from coming because they won't be able to. I am wanting an indoor reception and an outdoor ceremony. Right now, my #1 choices are Sherwood Country Club (BEAUTIFUL!) and Etiwanda Gardens. I have a couple close #2's I want to look at, but Sherwood is the top one right now. Anyone have a wedding there?

What are some other venues that would fit this budget and is absolutely stunning? Anywhere from LA to San Diego is fine. Thanks for all your help!

Re: Eek!!! We reserve our venue NEXT week! Any advice???

• edited December 2011

You may want to check out the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton. Collettes Events does the weddings there. You can have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception too!

Good luck on your venue searching next week!

Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Wedgewood in Fallbrook, Crestomore Manor in Riverside, Villa de Amor in Temecula,

These might be budget busters but:
    Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula
    Southcoast Winery in Temecula
    Ponte Winery in Temecula
    Los Willows in Fallbrook
    Grand Tradition in Fallbrook
    Mission Inn in Riverside
    Oak Meadows in Temecula

• edited December 2011
    Mission Inn in Riverside is stunning, places in Redlands CA: Kimberly Crest and Gardens, Edwards Mansion, Morey Mansion,  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your suggestions!!! :oD. We have decided to go with the Hyatt in Long Beach :o).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards