Nevada-Las Vegas

AW:.... update!!

So...I am still in the bay area....not feeling great at all... but things are coming together.

I have an interview at a spa tomorrow. Not the kinda work I was planning on doing but honestly...if they will pay me even barely enough to pay my portion of the rent and my car payment...save some money on the side...then *shrug* ...honestly I will take it.

I really want to concentrate on school...I want work that doesnt drain me every day...and a discount on massages wouldnt be bad at all.

....we (Jason and I) think we found an apartment. I am applying for it (its in his current complex..the only available unit) ... but my credit is HORRIBLE... divorce and tons of medical issues = bad credit *sigh*  but hopefully with his current tenant status ...that we will do ok. ...

Anyhoo...have not even had time to keep up with you ladies and gents...but tomorrow...after all this slows down...I will have more to tell you and be able to catch up on everyones posts!

*GROUP HUG*
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW:.... update!!

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you get the apartment!  Think positive.  Good luck!
  • kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Things always have a way of working out, good luck :) 
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with the interview and apartment.

Just be upfront when you go apply for the apartment and let them know you have had issues that way they will not be surprised when they run credit. When Rich & I rent out one of our properties, we always appreciate hearing things directly from the tenant ahead so we know what to expect when we do credit/background checks.
  • edited December 2011
    Good Luck on the apartment!! I hope you get it.  If anything, maybe you and Jason can get a cosigner?  I think his current tenant status has got to count for something though...does he pay his rent on time and stuff?
    I hope the job works out too and they pay more than you expect! :)
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with the job and the apartment!  And hopefully his current tenant status will help out!  Have a great weekend!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    GOOD VIBES GOING YOUR WAY PRock!! Cool
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much guys...

Mary...you are right...I just told her about it...and she seemed really happy that I just told her...so that worked out well. I will find out more about the apartment this afternoon.

The interview was great...the job...not so much. It pays about 6.00 an hour less than I make now! I was ready to take a pay cut but not that far. Oh well, keep on trucking!

Jason works on the google campus and is trying to find me a spot there...which would be amazing.

He is an amazing tenant...he is so responsible...its just the kinda thing I need. I have a lot of stories and a full life...but no money to show for it...haha I am a spender...

Jason...has enough for a house downpayment in the bank! I was SHOCKED when he told me. I just about fell over. We had all the serious money talks and stuff about 6 months ago and he was shocked to hear that I dont really have savings and I was shocked that he did have savings...haha

Maybe it makes us balance each other out?? ....

Thanks again for the love...its been an exhausting 2 days!

** GROUP HUG **
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jccswljccswl member
    edited December 2011
    I hope it works out for you, sending good vibes your way. I'm in the Bay Area, and since you mentioned your FI works for Google, I'm thinking you're closer to where I live. Which area are you searching for apts.?
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh do let us know how you get on with the apartment and just trust your instincts with the job, if it doesn't feel right then it probably isn't.

Definitely agree with the differences balancing each other out - you know what they say, opposites attract!

Good luck with everything! x
  • edited December 2011
    JCCSWL .....we are looking in Campbell and mountain view....Campbell because he already lives here...and Mountain View because of work....since I have NO idea where I will be working yet

*prays for a job* ....

I dont mind commuting some either since I usually work off hours...

CharlieSunshine...I think a lot of people dont listen to their instincts...and I am really trying to do that this round...I know what will fly and what wont after all these years...I just have to listen to myself instead of just reacting! Thanks for the luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards