Florida-South Florida
Options

Silverrose - Danielle - KNOTTIE OF THE DAY!!

Hi girls!!

This is a fabulous way for us all to learn more about each other. Answer the questions below and feel free to tell us anything else about yourself!

If you would like to be included, please respond with your first name and knottie name, thanks!!

KissKissKiss

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name

2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age

3. City Born In?

4. City Live in?

5. Where did you go to college?

6. What was your major?

7. What is your current job?

8. What is your dream job?

9. How did you and your fiance meet?

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it??

11. When is the Wedding Day?

12. Where is the ceremony and reception?

13. What are your wedding colors?

14. Where are you honeymooning?

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far?

16. Biggest wedding splurge?

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend?

19. Favorite book?

20. Favorite movie?

21. Favorite tv show?

22. Favorite wedding dress designer?

23. Any advice you can give?

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding?

25. Share something about yourself!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Silverrose - Danielle - KNOTTIE OF THE DAY!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow - Am I a day late and a dollar short or what....sorry ladies.  No knotting at work.

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name - Danielle & Joe

2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age - Me: 8/29/80 - 29 (YIKES 30 this year) & Joe: 6/20/1983 - 26 (Im a cradle robber)

3. City Born In? - Huntington, NY

4. City Live in? - Plantation, FL

5. Where did you go to college? - N/A

6. What was your major? - N/A

7. What is your current job? - Legal Assistant

8. What is your dream job? - Id love to work with children or animals (hahaha - big difference)

9. How did you and your fiance meet? - Match.com (he winked at me)

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it?? - June 12, 2009.  It was awesome.  The proposal kind of started during the week.  He sent roses to my office with a card that just read "because I love you".  Then the next day, he sent a box of fancy chocolate covered strawberries to my office.  The next day, he came home with a single long stem red rose.  For two weeks he was telling me that we were going to visit his brother on the west coast.  Turns out, he had dinner planned at the China Grill in FTL.  I knew something was up so I was soooo nervous!  We had an amazing dinner and then the matre'd came over and asked us to join him outside on the dock.  We followed up, of course, and set up was a beautiful table, right on the water, with desserts Cristol and flowers.  That's where he popped the question. He actually never really asked me. He just said - you know I love you with all my heart, right?  That's why Im going to ask you to marry me".  LOL - he was soooo nervous.  Then he surprised me with a suite at the Hilton for the rest of the weekend.  He's awesome!! 

11. When is the Wedding Day? - July 9, 2010

12. Where is the ceremony and reception? - The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables

13. What are your wedding colors? - Black & White Damask w/accents of Red

14. Where are you honeymooning? - Not Sure yet ...we'd love to do an Alaskan Cruise

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far? - Our photograper, Amber w/Amber Photography World.  She is soooo sweet. We have really become friends.  I wish she could be my coordinator too.  LOL

16. Biggest wedding splurge? - The venue

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? - A videographer

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend? - Cinthia, Alissa  - I will just go to everyone's.

19. Favorite book? - Who Moved My Cheese (lol)

20. Favorite movie? - I have a few:  Grease, Dirty Dancing & Pretty Woman.

21. Favorite tv show? - I like the reality shows - American Idol, Dancing w/The Stars, So you think you can Dance, etc.

22. Favorite wedding dress designer? - Pnina (her dresses are amazing)

23. Any advice you can give? - Don't allow the stress of planning your wedding to cause fights between you and your FI.  sometimes all the stress can take a tolll and it's not worth it. Also, remember the day is about you marrying your best friend.  In the long run, photobooths, huge centerpieces, programs, etc., are just an added bonus and wont make your wedding any more special than it already is.

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? - I cant really think of anything at the moment.  Ask me on July 10th.  LOL

25. Share something about yourself!! - I am probably one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was nice to learn more about you! Amber is so sweet! Your advice is so true!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWW Yay I was so eccited when I saw you were picked today!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed learning about you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards