• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Dear coworkers:

I'm bored today and have been doing lots of lurking lately

Dear I think I'm part of the Ravens men: 

If I have to hear one more word about this stupid football game coming up, I will scream. You are not a football player and you are not playing the game. Leave it to the pros and let them figure out what they need to do to win. Lets stop analyzing all the past games and figuring out plays. I will wear my Giants jersey tomorrow proudly but you don't see me stressing if Eli will suck or not.

Love,
Your girly co-worker who can't wait until football season is over
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**

Re: Dear coworkers:

• Dear coworkers,
    Sucks to be you all right now cuz it's my day off :P
    Love always,
    Me sitting on my butt on the couch

... that's all I could come up with haha
  • Dear Coworkers-

It's interesting how picky you are when you need a chocolate fix. Sorry I only have peanut butter m&m's b/c I like them. No, I'm not going to get your favorite chocolate just I can please you. You have your own monies, but it yourself.

- Now I'm only carrying peanut butter choloate products. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_dear-coworkers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c982b3eb-f30f-46f1-bab7-58e5f5dd094ePost:9ad7c16b-15b9-457e-8415-bac56a90f90d">Re: Dear coworkers:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear coworkers, Sucks to be you all right now cuz it's my day off :P Love always, Me sitting on my butt on the couch ... that's all I could come up with haha
    Posted by deeegoalie[/QUOTE]
    Me too. Yesterday was so extremely awful that's about all I can convince myself to do too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_dear-coworkers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:650Discussion:c982b3eb-f30f-46f1-bab7-58e5f5dd094ePost:0babd0c2-78f3-431f-8b52-dcec159898ba">Re: Dear coworkers:</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear coworkers: : Me too. Yesterday was so extremely awful that's about all I can convince myself to do too!
    Posted by Jurbs920[/QUOTE]

Same! Yesterday made me so grumpy at work I just do not want to do anything today...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_dear-coworkers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:c982b3eb-f30f-46f1-bab7-58e5f5dd094ePost:9ad7c16b-15b9-457e-8415-bac56a90f90d">Re: Dear coworkers:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear coworkers, Sucks to be you all right now cuz it's my day off :P Love always, Me sitting on my butt on the couch ... that's all I could come up with haha
    Posted by deeegoalie[/QUOTE]

That was me yesterday! Except it wasnt my day off instead I took a sick day.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards