New York-Western

Vintage Plates

Does anyone have vintage china that they are willing to sell in the Buffalo area? I am having a vintage wedding and am particularly interested in dinner plates. Thanks!

Re: Vintage Plates

• I would check out a thrift store next to "cats like us" in tonawanda. I seen they had some things
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Might try yard sell as well.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • There are a ton of shops on Main St. in the city of Tonawanda that might have what you are looking for. I mean floor to ceiling stuff!
    I am a former bride and a current wedding photographer. A lover of all things Buffalo. And I'm full of wedding info!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_vintage-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:1caf2f5a-df5d-4821-966f-d6a0a26e0a90Post:9b7c719c-81ac-465a-9182-a2fae6fe8586">Re: Vintage Plates</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are a ton of shops on Main St. in the city of Tonawanda that might have what you are looking for. I mean floor to ceiling stuff!
    Posted by jillargento[/QUOTE]

Jill, are they all antique places? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards