African American Weddings
Options

kim kardashian is getting a divorce?

2»

Re: kim kardashian is getting a divorce?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have decided to Boycott this show. They will not get a ratings point from me. She may make 11 million a year but not a single penny will be from me!

I'm done.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_kim-kardashian-getting-divorce?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:022c251d-9880-4448-8105-94566d088396Post:b1af8087-2368-43e1-8581-083de5b3a2c8">Re: kim kardashian is getting a divorce?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have decided to Boycott this show. They will not get a ratings point from me. She may make 11 million a year but not a single penny will be from me! I'm done.
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    People keep saying I hope this is for "tv or money" but even if it is the case of the matter is that they Really Did get married and Really Did take vows! I think that is the real tragedy of all of this as many young girls and women look up to her and her family lifestyle. That's the reason Obama said in a recent interview that Sasha and Malia aren't allowed to watch the show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not saying that people should look up to them but it is a fact Micheal Baisden was talking about it on his show briefly that young girls look up to her and that even if it was a sham that is sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards